The party started their new adventuring career with a feast with Earl Bromkar.
- Bromkar offers each party member 200 gp to find his missing miners at the Twilight’s Hollow mine.
- The miners discovered a buried Tameen tomb and started to investigate before they stopped sending messages two weeks ago.
- Vaunk, Steen, and (third gnome relative) give up their share for 2% mine’s output for the next year.
- Brokmund’s former sword instructor Neerio was a guard stationed with the miners.
Day 2 evening / day 3 morning
- Party is challenged in the night by a voice speaking Elvish. When Thjafi answered that they are from Attigen an arrow landed at his feet.