- The party defeated the cambions.
- The party arrived at Frey’s Grave, where the Mid Realm god died at the end of the Coven War.
- A small camp has been allowed to be established on the site by Attigen to study the body of the fallen god.
- The body of the fallen god has melded into the side of mountain with the steam-powered sword of the shaper who killed him stuck through his body and the side of the mountain. Fankorian technicians and spellcasters have not been able to remove the sword.
- Worshippers of Frey have also gathered hoping for any sign from their fallen god.
- The party started to travel into the pass.
- A distress call came in through the soundcone from a male named Sillfer. He said his balloon had crashed and he needed help.
- Invectrorus did not trust Sillfer and refused to help.
- Sillfer offered secret new technology and that he was being hunted by Fankorians, but Invectorus was not convinced and ordered his crew to move on.
- A couple hours later three flying shapers came by looking for a downed balloon. They said they were with the Fankorian Fifth Air Legion.
- The crow’s nest saw mostly unmarked, grey shapers with the designation “L5” marked on their shoulders.
- Invectorus informed them that they had heard from a downed ballooner, but did not find his location.
- The shapers thanked him for the information and flew on.
- When the shapers flew by some of the other party members remember from the war that designations of “L+number” designate Fankorian government research labs (Lab 1, Lab 2, etc.) though they often had other markings as well.
Loot: (cambions) 2 spears, 1 cambion-fitted scale mail, 90 gp