Day 50 – late afternoon
- The party hanged most of the ex-Duri Federation bandits, and leaves one alive to lead them to their camp to recover the stolen supplies.
- The treant Root is allowed to go on his way.
- The last surviving bandit is allowed to leave.
- Invisible creatures were caught by Shamash stealing a sack of grain. Shamash let them take it.
- The party arrived at gnome village of Burrabar where the Attigen sieging army had already breached the walls of the village and were celebrating their victory.
- A soldier named Sgt. Brogurd led the group to the drink tent where Beyfor (Bromkar’s son) and his officers were celebrating.
- The party discovered that Burrabar’s defeat was only an illiusion, and those celebrating were drinking dirt and eating sticks.
- In the drink tent, all of the officers were illusions and the tent blew up in an explosive trap.
- Displacers with barding and spike tipped tentacles attacked.