Day 28, evening
- The party broke into the Gai Moor’a jail defeating the outside and ground level guards.
- The party goes down the elevator where the other prisoners said the ship captain and first mate were taken.
- Deep below the prison the party found a strange, giant engine. Four prisoners were trapped in glass tubes connected to the engine:
- Captain Gosta Olander
- First mate Saburo
- Mivra, daughter of the necromancer Yorin
- Unknown human male
- Kraken children in mechanical suites are guarding them.
Loot: steamplate with wired mace connected to an electrical generator (1d6 lightning damage, CON save vs DC 14 or be stunned. Check each round to break stun. Each use consume an additional 1/4th of the steamplate’s elemental coal fuel)