Morning to mid-afternoon
- The party rested on the Sloar’s Embrace airship.
- Howellian Tark docked in Daemineria and brought his own soldiers to search for the spellweaver who attacked Mevrix the Enchanter.
- An announcement came across Daemineria’s giant crystal orbs announcing the deaths of students and the search for Professor Mortico as a person of interest.
Late afternoon to early evening
- Near the Tipsy Cauldron inn Pikos made an arrangement with the local thieves guild, The Dancing Tricksters, to look over any damage caused to the inn up-to and including possible deaths of locals by the party.
- Brokmund discovored from the stable boy that Mortico had checked out of the inn in the afternoon.
- From the innkeeper, the party discovered that Mortico worked with a local group called The Green Scarves, ex-military who work as hired muscle and live in the abandoned weather station in the Poor Quarter.
- The party went to the abandoned weather station to find that it was hosting a weekly soup line for the poor and that it appeared to be an abandoned arcane lab from the outside.
- A storm was starting to roll in.