- The party killed the gnomes pretending to be generals and convinced Sylar that he was no longer in the war.
- Slyar freed the elders and the Attigen officers from their phantasmal reality helmets.
- The party negotiated between Burrabor and Attigen:
- Burrabor will fall under the rule of Attigen for five years.
- After five years Burrbor can leave for a buyout price.
Loot: Rod of Alertness, two daggers +2, Gauntlets of Ogre Power (STR 19), and 1,200 gp.
Sylar’s Spellbook (Sylar is willing to trade from his spellbook)
First: Mage Armor, Color Spray, Detect Magic, Disguise Self, Silent Image, Magic Missile, Shield, Tasha’s Hideous Laughter
Second: Mirror Image, Alter Self, Phantasmal Force, Invisibility
Third: Major Image, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Glyph of Warding, Hypnotic Pattern
- The party traveled back to Attigen.
- Earl Bromkar and most of his army are at Gai’Moora, negotiating its submission to the rule of Attigen.
- Earl Bromkar returned from Gai’Moora.
- Most of the young kraken were killed, some were captured, some escaped
- Gai’Moora trade guilds and war vets side with Attigen after their positive experience with the party.
- Mid Realm vets are welcomed back into society, but Bromkar demanded that three must willingly sacrifice themselves to the gods (Virtok and two others volunteered) (note: human sacrifice is no longer common in Mid Realm society, but is still whispered as the ultimate gift to the gods among the zealously religious).
- The necro-drive is missing.
- The only pirate ship to escape is the The Siren’s Anvil (the ironclad).
- Mivra the necromancer fights Attigen forces and is enslaved.
- Yorin, her necromancer father, is missing.
- The Grimtooth battalion is thoroughly destroyed.
- Bromkar shares in the spoils of the Gai’Moora victory with the party.
Loot: Rapier+2, Staff of the Python, Potion of Supreme Healing (10d4+20), 6 bullets +2, Dust of Dryness, 2,500 GP
Sale: Attigen is flush with spoils. These items can be found for sale to the party:
Any weapon +1, 1000 gp
6 Greater Healing Potion (4d4 +4), 300 gp
3 Superior Healing Potion (8d4 +8), 800 gp